CAREERS AT GLEEM & CO
Gleem & Co is a New York City based online destination for fine estate and vintage jewelry, with offices in the heart of the Flatiron district. If you are a talented, genuine soul, who shares our passion for jewelry and high-end e-commerce experiences, we’d love to hear from you.
CONTENT & EDITORIAL INTERN
The wordsmithing-wonder who assumes this role will both define and own the art of the written word at Gleem. Content and Editorial, in so far as we’ve defined them, will be 4-fold:
1. Editorial Website Content: Driving the Gleem voice via recurring style-related content articles and additional site copy, including banners, navigation & other page content.
2. External Communication: Driving the nature and tone of Gleem’s outreach beyond the site, including customer emails, e-Newsletters, contributions to 3rd party publications, copy for marketing collateral, and support (where needed) with PR content and releases.
3. Educational Content: Making this way sexier (and more accessible) than the name suggests!
4. Product Content: Working in tandem with Merchandising team to add high quality styling notes to our product copy. Title and compensation are subject to the individual, and will be tailored progressively to the company’s stage of growth.
To apply, please email us your resume and a note, with the subject “Content & Editorial Intern”.
We are looking for talented, self-starter, who shares our passion for jewelry and high-end e-commerce experiences. The successful candidate will work alongside head of marketing to execute on all marketing channels, both online and offline. From managing partnerships to events execution and digital analytics, the marketing manager will be comfortable managing both strategy and execution where needed.
We're seeking a marketing intern who is passionate about jewelry, e-commerce and joining a startup team! You will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the team, and focus on your personal interests. Basic outline of responsibilities:
1. Overseeing Daily Activities: Track day-to-day traffic and unique visitors to website, as well as product sales
2. Analyzing Marketing Materials: Convert raw data to meaningful information for the development of marketing strategy
3. Research: Collect requisite statistics and data regarding Competitors / Potential Partners / Public Relations
4. Assisting with Managing/Analyzing Customer Information: Manage, update, and analyze the list of customers to provide potential marketing opportunities
5. Seeking Potential Marketing Opportunities: Keep up to date with jewelry or relevant market circumstances for any niche marketing
6. Monitoring and Managing Product Listings: Maintain website’s product listings
7. Office Management: Coordination for co-founders
8. Assist with Managing Inventory: Keeping track of inventory (jewelry and non-jewelry items)
9. Operations: Manage shipment process by preparing shipping/appraisal documents and products
To apply, please email us your resume and a note, with the subject “Marketing Intern”.
JEWELRY BUYER / MERCHANDISING LEAD
Seeking candidates with experience and relationships with NYC-based dealers and/or luxury jewelry brands. This position will be equal parts business development, relationship management and hands-on merchandising and product setup. Penchant for writing product copy a definite plus. Title and compensation are subject to the individual, and will be tailored progressively to the company’s stage of growth.
To apply, please email us your resume and a note, with the subject “Merchandising Position”.
Gleem is looking for founding engineers to redefine the jewelry industry.
As our first engineer, you have the opportunity to use creative and free thinking to build the product, and if interested, work with front end development. If you are curious, enjoy rapid iteration, and thrive when given open ended problems to solve, this is a great position for you.
Some early challenges you're excited to tackle:
- Building out a marketplace inventory management system with plans to integrate with different community platforms
- Website redesign
- Building integrations to figure out workflow quickly and efficiently
- No boundaries. You'll have the freedom to build this from the ground up, so there's no requirement on the tech stack